devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Papkovskiy <konstan...@papkovskiy.com>
Subject Re: Mobile to be Next UX Battleground
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 15:14:44 GMT
Hello all

DeviceMap has also great potential in the advertising industry. It helps to
improve advertisement targeting. For example, I am working on real-time
bidding advertising marketplace (OpenRTB exchange) and the project like DM
is required in order to implement it. See http://openrtb.github.io/OpenRTB/
if you are interested. This is one of the reasons why I started to
implement the ruby classifier.

Regards,

Konstantin