devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: facts, references and reproducable cases (was Re: JIRA tickets and setting)
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 17:51:40 GMT
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Reza Naghibi
<reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> ...I don't think people here understand how frustrating this is for me...

I'm sorry to hear that - as far as I'm concerned I haven't been able
to follow the action in the last two weeks, trying to catch up now.

If there are still such open issues on your side, please let us know.
And if you think special treatment (like Review-Then-Commit) is needed
for specific parts of our code, let's discuss that in a new thread.

-Bertrand