devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New committers (was: Mobile to be Next UX Battleground)
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:49:56 GMT
On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Which reminds me, I believe I did once raise the question about Volkan (and
> he seems to have signed the JSPA since then) but so far it looks like no
> conclusion on the "invitation" happened or a vote?...

You (correctly) raised that question on the DeviceMap PMC private
list, where discussions about committer/PMC candidates are supposed to
happen. This makes it easier to discuss them freely, without fear of
embarrassing anyone (I'm not saying Volkan would be embarrassed, just
a general observation).

Feel free to continue that discussion there.

-Bertrand