devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: facts, references and reproducable cases (was Re: JIRA tickets and setting)
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 15:34:36 GMT
Does mvn clean install work consistently and for everyone? (not just a
single person) now, that's the important question.

It was frustrating having it break from fixing one issue (the Java 8
inconsistency) only to spot another. And the trunk of at least 24h ago with
a matching data 1.0.2-SNAPSHOT simply didn't build without a failing unit
test.

Werner
On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Reza Naghibi <reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid