devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the DDRSimpleAPI source code? (was: Does the build work?)
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 20:46:42 GMT
W3C also has a Github community, but older standards like DDR are not
mirrored there any more.
Almost never do these have a LICENCE file, where it does, it is a pointer:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/blob/master/LICENSE

So I suggest to amend the NOTICE, will send a separate thread to vote on it,

Werner