devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA tickets and setting
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 14:03:16 GMT
Reza,

Neither in JIRA tickets nor threads I used insulting or negative language,
please just check the archives to see who did;-)
Responding to one or the other negative post in a way or simply answering
that the allegations are untrue may have happened, but I did never attack
any parts of the team or project with no good reason, that were others...

In some tickets especially on the safety risk of a built-in "admin console"
Volkan suggested he both understands the risk and supports the idea of
separating those concerns. He (and most others, see Eberhard's message)
always made the impression of properly responding to other's input. He also
didn't insult you when you told him you did not like to use library XYZ;-)

Werner

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Reza Naghibi <reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid