devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject JIRA tickets and setting
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 13:44:35 GMT
Hi,

I noticed, at least one or two components "lost" a component lead recently.
Also the user (historically I have 2, Bertrand set the right credentials to
"keilw" allowing me to help as founding member to DeviceMap before code or
actual user IDs for commits were in place. Apache convention had me
change/recreate the JIRA user, so I had one "root" to manage and one simply
to work on tickets) Bertrand applied necessary credentials no longer works,
so I can't help fixing this.

Where no components exist or can be created, e.g. for Jenkins jobs, etc.
the default (no component) would always be assigned to just one user even
though that user may not be the person in charge of such action. Others
won't even see the task was created or be notified if they don't own the
ticket nor anybody (other than the standard assignee of all tickets) can
assign them properly without the necessary credentials.

TIA,
Werner