devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-112
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2015 17:23:28 GMT
OK thanks.

DDR Simple 1.0.0 is ready for release pretty much as of now. A few minor
improvements include using only Log4J 2 instead of SLF4J ("Eat your own
Dogfood" at Apache if you want, all examples are already migrated;-) The
only dependency is Data 1.0.1 or above, aside from the embedded W3C JAR.

A combined Examples project 1.0.0 shall follow. Demonstrating all Java
libraries.

Ideally we should have Jenkins CI sessions for 1.x and later 2.x branches
of all relevant artifacts, at least "Java" and "Examples". The Java 8
glitch showed, we must have more than just Java 6 even if this is the
minimal JVM version we support until further notice;-)

Werner

On Thu, Jan 1, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Reza Naghibi <reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid