devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New committers (was: Mobile to be Next UX Battleground)
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:39:14 GMT
Which reminds me, I believe I did once raise the question about Volkan (and
he seems to have signed the JSPA since then) but so far it looks like no
conclusion on the "invitation" happened or a vote?

He did at least in JIRA or sometimes mailing list threads, etc. contribute
more than just casually, in a few cases offering patch files to a JIRA
ticket. Again from a "non-lawyer" point but with some exposure to an almost
endless "IP mantra" in places like the JCP we can't take any of that into
consideration or merge it in if he or others like him don't become
committers I guess (not sure about simply saying "please add iPhone 6 to
data" but as soon as someone actively provides code that makes him a
committer I assume)

Werner