devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GitHub and CI
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 11:33:14 GMT
Can you (or Radu, since Browsermap already uses Git) give us a little more
details on what's necessary for that?

My experience with Browsermap Git usage was, that on the SVN side it looks
a bit strange and quite unusual (a trunk/module/trunk structure, etc. Radu
mentioned, that's how the webmaster managed to get it done;-O) but it seems
he can use it well from Git, so if another "module" at least was to use Git
in a similar way, and SVN sync was also desired, it seems acceptable...

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org