devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Language roll call
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 11:32:57 GMT
Happy to help with all relevant JVM languages including Scala guess there
are at least
- Groovy
- Clojure
and possibly the likes of
- Ceylon or
-Kotlin
both driven by vendors but I don't think the latter two have such a bit
market share.

-Dart is another language by Google aiming at the Web and I know there are
areas where it is used quite a bit.

Aside from those I worked with
 -Python
 -Go
-Objective C
in the past and would be happy to help with their support.

Werner