devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: ApacheCon CFP closing soon
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 22:31:51 GMT
Well there will be other opportunities. ACE and another one next year.
I don't know about the proposal to DWX'15 yet (as I am Java Track Chair but
our proposal is in the Mobile/Cross Platform Track) but if Volkan is still
in NL for a while, there is a large mobile conference in Amsterdam I spoke
about the 1.0/OpenDDR technology as early as 2012:
http://www.mobileconference.nl/