devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA tickets and setting
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 15:11:13 GMT
Well it looks like "classifier unit test cleanup" may have fixed a build
problem that was earlier denied.
Should be able to run against Maven and also see, what
"devicemap/trunk/devicemap/java/classifier_w3c_simple/" is about.

While we had a thread yesterday about a theoretical possibility of a
combined W3C compliant module, "just committing something without design,
discussion or consent by anyone in the PMC" has been a repeated theme I
hope soon improves for the better?;-O

Werner