devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA tickets and setting
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 14:43:23 GMT
That's correct. I luckly responded shortly and wasn't on vacation like
several others since the "deadline" (within the next 2h if I don't hear
from you) seemed a bit inappropriate, but the reaction to my "-1" was
correct;-)

Werner

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 3:32 PM, Reza Naghibi <reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid