devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get the DDRSimpleAPI source code? (was: Does the build work?)
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:55:32 GMT
Thanks for the clarification.

I'll think of an amended NOTICE file, though I feel we won't need a giant
amount of explaining there.
Look at one of W3C's most prestigious outputs (just up to date a few months
ago)
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/

or more importantly the latest DOM (as of 2008 pretty much at the same time
as DDR Simple)
http://www.w3.org/TR/ElementTraversal/
they all look exactly the same. And DOM Element Traversal contains a Java
Binding just like DDR Simple which is part of the JDK. No "Software
License" mentioned there either, that seems to have been practiced only in
earlier specs prior to 2005.

See http://www.w3.org/TR for a list of all W3C Recommendations.

WDYT?

Werner