devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggested NOTICE addendum for modules that use the W3C DDR APIs
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 14:44:04 GMT
I figured "safe to use" may scare them don't you think?
Of course it is purely a legal/IP safety here, just hope nobody feels it's
unsafe or untested which it isn't on the contrary, those are the more
mature parts due to their longer history;-)

But I agree we don't have to mention IP clearance.

Werner

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org