devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we implement the W3C DDR standard or not?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 17:52:21 GMT
So do I.

You understand it, but just for some others, think of it as options to
access a CMS system via

   - JCR
   - WebDAV
   - Some proprietary vendor-specific protocol

While DeviceMap is Open Source, the "Classifier" still doesn't define more
than a proprietary protocol/API as opposed to the one W3C specified.

Werner