devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JIRA tickets and setting
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 14:54:12 GMT
Ideally in future we should plan and discuss important changes before
longer holiday or other "silent" periods.
E.g. the JCP has dedicated holidays like the week of Christmas, where you
won't normally expect feedback or activities either. Thus an Early draft we
submitted the week before Christmas went online on the 28th;-)

Werner