devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggested NOTICE addendum for modules that use the W3C DDR APIs
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:00:28 GMT
Is the slightly tweaked sentence (I tried to make them aware of possibly
having to talk about lawyers and slightly soften the "fear factor" of
calling it "safe to use the code") OK for a new ballot?

Where some of us (e.g. via JCP EC) are in touch with W3C we might try to
reach out, but the last archive entries in their mailing list ("if you
continue to spam us we'll call the cops", check it out if you want;-D) did
not sound too promising towards trying to contact them there or directly...

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org