devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: ApacheCon CFP closing soon
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 20:50:31 GMT
Could be based on what I did at ACE:
www.slideshare.net/keilw/apache-devicemap-apachecon-europe-2014 plus the
visions for 2.x,

Unless you either feel it's too far from your place in the US or too soon
for 2.x?

Everything under /examples works to demonstrate live, 3 Classifier/Client
ones and 2 showing the W3C compliant implementation. I showed both in
Budapest, at least the ones on the VM also worked nicely for people on
their own devices;-)