devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Separate "Console" from Java Client
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 15:33:39 GMT
As long as we don't end up with nasty "visitors" like those guys in Paris
who exactly knew the names of the people they wanted to kill...?;-O

I think at the moment the New York Times and other papers have other things
on their minds, but positive press or events like DWX, ApacheCon,... sure
can't hurt;-)