devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Can we have a timeout until Monday please
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2015 04:56:56 GMT
Don't worry Reza. You have a Director who has been here all along. I've signed up to figure
out just what the problem is and provide some support to the community as it (re)builds itself.
Others, with experience of these kinds of difficulties are here for the same reason. Nobody
has any interest in a witch-hunt. We all know that these things are nearly always a symptom
of poor communications via the difficult medium of email.

You will note from Greg's reply that the incendiary approach is not exactly conducive to a
healthy community atmosphere. The first thing everyone needs to do is calm down and have a
nice weekend, the DeviceMap world will not end any time soon :-)

Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Reza Naghibi [mailto:reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: Saturday, January 3, 2015 6:37 PM
To: dev@devicemap.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can we have a timeout until Monday please

For the record, I just saw Werner's thread on the board list right now, Saturday 9:33PM EST.
My previous emails were written with no knowledge of that thread. Also for the record, that
thread is extremely disturbing from a factual standpoint. Hopefully the threads leading upto
this point can show that I have done my best to contain the situation as professionally as
I could. I really dont have experience dealing with this level of FUD.

thank you,
Reza

---