devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject facts, references and reproducable cases (was Re: JIRA tickets and setting)
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 15:26:11 GMT
>> Well it looks like "classifier unit test cleanup" may have fixed a build problem
that was earlier denied

Absolutely not. That commit simply changed the case on unit tests method declarations [0].
I commented on the JIRA your issue was could not be replicated and its likely due to having
a bad snapshot data version[1]. Now that its working means that you maybe stabilized your
dev environment? If you still uncertain, please revert the commit and demonstrate the problem
comes back.

This is the last thing im going to say. I think there is still a lot of double speak going
on here. For example, I very clearly asked for a commit [2] to be reverted [3] and it was
repeatedly ignored, and then incorrectly changed [4], and finally my forced revert [5] cleared
up the issue [6]. Yet I was the one who is doing unilateral action? I don't think people here
understand how frustrating this is for me.

[0] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1649708
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-122
[2] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1648973
[3] http://s.apache.org/Dwd