devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Collecting Specs for UAs
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 16:00:16 GMT
Volkan, I probably should have taken a look earlier, but each device needs it own JIRA and
entry. For example:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-97

You have this as Samsung SM-N series. But when I look at the user-agents, I see the following
models:

SM-N7502, SM-N7505, SM-N9007, SM-N900W8

So what we can do is treat these tickets as parents. We then have to look at the all different
models in the series and:

1) Check if they are already in the DDR
2) If not, create a sub task for the model, put in the user agent and the specs

As for the specs, just search google. For example: 'SM-N7502 specs':

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_3_neo_duos-6015.php

Once that is done, we can add them to the DDR.

I can help with this. I think if we each take a series, we can kind of divide and conquer.
Just send me a message and I should be able to assign a series to you so no one else takes
it. And then we just have to work our way thru the lists.