devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Please stop the negativity towards DeviceMap software
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 03:14:28 GMT
Werner, I warned you to stop the negative comments towards DeviceMap software, but you are
continuing your attacks (via DMAP JIRA).

Please take a few days to cool off and maybe return a bit more clear headed and refreshed?

I am not sure what other options we have here. This is a voluntary project. If you don't agree
with it, then please move on and let the rest of us continue to work in peace. If there is
a bug or problem, file a JIRA and please leave it at that, do not follow up with insulting
comments.