devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: JIRA tickets and setting
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 14:32:49 GMT
For the record, no code was ever deleted. I started a discussion, gave a timeline, and laid
out my points. You replied with a -1 which I acknowledged and the discussion ended with no
consensus.

      From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@gmail.com>
 To: dev@devicemap.apache.org
 Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 9:21 AM
 Subject: Re: JIRA tickets and setting

Similar to say commits (except maybe those owned in JIRA and bound to that
ticket) which Apache has clear guidelines for a removal of large portions
(a single "-1" means a veto till it's revoked by the team member who issued
it) such discussion should take place before "simply doing it".

I.E. I moved the "test-data" project only to /contrib (after asking on the
mailing list if there are dependencies or someone "-1"ed it because they
still need it) not even deleting it but I did not do this silently or
secretly either.