devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject DMAP-86
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 22:02:25 GMT
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DMAP-86

Werner, the above issue is now broken due to your changes. We can no longer identify the Xperia
Tablet Z as one of our users have requested. This was working perfectly before you began committing
code last night.

Last time, can you please revert all the changes you made do the data and the API starting
last night?

I am also going to ask you to stop committing code to SVN trunk. Can you please start committing
your code in a feature branch so I can review your changes before they land in trunk?