devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Lombok Usage in Java Client
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 15:10:04 GMT
How many lines of code does this project bring in to save us the dozen? Any other measurable
impact? Can you provide some background to lombok? Who writes it? What is their background?
Who supports their dev and contributions?

These are all standard questions I ask when considering 3rd party dependencies...

Right now I'm thinking no for many reasons... but if you can provide good arguements, im open
to hear them.