devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Volkan YAZICI <volkan.yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Promoting devicemap strengths
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 10:53:04 GMT
That's great news Radu! Is it available at a publicly accessibile URL?

BTW, if there is anything I can help with the website (HTML, CSS, JS,
etc.), just inform me, I will be more than happy to give a hand.

Speaking without knowing what the new design actually looks like, I think

   - we need a compact, catchy, to-the-point logo for the project.
   - Instead of something in the line of old dull Apache project webpages
   (e.g., Tomcat <http://tomcat.apache.org/>), I would rather prefer a more
   modern one (e.g. CouchDB <http://couchdb.apache.org/>).