devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Radu Cotescu <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: website prototype update
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 23:02:27 GMT
Hi Reza,

We could definitely set up the publishing environment on our devicemap-vm
box. The same commands from provision.sh [10] could be used for that.

To summarise, we have three options when it comes to publishing website
updates with Jekyll:

1. Set up the environment on the developer's box
2. Use the Vagrant template - all developers running the VM defined by
Vagrant would use the same environment
3. Configure devicemap-vm as a staging environment for the website

Regards,
Radu

[10] -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/devicemap/whiteboard/devicemap-site-jekyll/_vagrant/provision.sh

On Tuesday, 30 December 2014, Reza Naghibi <reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid>
wrote:

> So is it not possible to get this solution hosted?
>
> As for the metal I own... a phone, iPad, a old mini computer, and my ec2
> micro. If we could get the solution hosted, its going to greatly lower the
> barrier to push updates. Can we use the devicemap-vm?

<
> radu@apache.org <javascript:;>> </div><div>Date:12/29/2014  1:48
PM