devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Promoting devicemap strengths
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2014 14:49:20 GMT
I'm afraid, there are not too many IT conferences in Athens at the moment.
That one's in Nuremberg, Germany. Volkan mentioned he'd be working in the
Netherlands, so that is not too far. I'll propose a joint talk and if the
.NET client is both stable enough like the Java libraries and ideally
someoe got to provide examples that can be demonstrated live at such
events, we'd be more than happy to show those at an event like DWX.

As of now, there are several examples, some pretty much  work out of the
box (assuming the devicemap-java artifacts are also on MavenCentral,
otherwise it's a bit  of manual set-up or building those from source
first;-) for the W3C DDR and new Java Client, but none of the other
languages got someting to demonstrate. If that changes, these languages
will get more attention, too;-)

Werner

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 10:36 AM, eberhard speer jr. <seshat@ducis.net>