devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ICLA Has Been Filed
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2014 13:25:39 GMT
So you're in the Netherlands now, or just temporarily for 2 months?

In any case, like I shared the German CFP with Eberhard earlier (he's
German speaking, but I recall based in Greece) would Developer Week 2015 be
of  interest to you next year:
http://www.developer-week.de/Call-for-international-Papers

I gave a talk at the smaller sibling conference MDC kompakt about DevideMap
recently, but was thinking of a slightly wider view at what the new client
does, maybe new data (if that's defined or implemented by then) or also
.NET where applicable. Would you consider participating in that?
Especially from Netherlands it would be not so  far to Germany.

Werner