devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Keil <werner.k...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: website prototype update
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 13:17:32 GMT
I have not automated it myself but seen reports about successful Maven
builds using JBake. Otherwise some simple shell scripts might do.
I run those on Windows for unitsofmeasurement.github.io.
That site uses a Blog style Bootstrap template, clearly nicer than any Wiki
by Apache or java.net right now;-)

Werner
Am 30.12.2014 13:57 schrieb "Reza Naghibi" <reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid>:

> I agree. This is a good point.