devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Graduation checklist
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2014 18:16:40 GMT
-mailing list: dev@devicemap.apache.org, obviously this is working.
-website: http://devicemap.apache.org/, I have gone thru and cleaned up most of the pages.
Homepage news, mailing list, and team. So /devicemap/ points to the old site, not sure where
that definition is.
-svn: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/devicemap/, I did a clean checkout, looks good. All
the sub projects need to update their own text.

So, are we all set on this? Anything I missed? Im going to close the infra task first thing
tomorrow morning if there are no objections. Once done, I have the following tasks for the
next months:

-board reports are due monthly thru Feb 2015
-I would like to get the latest java client released and into our public maven repo
-We have a lot of new devices for our data release, so I would like to work thru the JIRA
tasks and start planning our next device data point release!

Thanks, Reza