devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Naghibi <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Graduation tasks
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:23:32 GMT
Hopefully soon. I'm back tomorrow and will go thru the graduation checklist. Infra has completed
all our tasks.

Even the old site (forwarding to the new URL) shows a rather miserable
folder. So when could anything (even the most simple index.html that
forwards to "devicemap" for now) be published to the site again? IMHO the
bug is critical at least for the public impression of DeviceMap;-)

Werner