devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Volkan YAZICI <volkan.yaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding New Devices How-To
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2014 10:42:14 GMT
Hi,

Instead of blindly adding User-Agent collections to the JIRA, I also would
like to help the team to get them into the DDR as fast as possible. In this
context, it would be awesome if any of the hackers can come up with a page
of instructions that lists:

   1. How to make sure that the UA is not recognised
   2. How to figure out what is missing in the DDR
   3. How to add missing snippets to the DDR
   4. How to test that it works now
   5. How to write necessary unit tests
   6. How to submit the enhancement as a patch

Then I believe I will be able to make more *effective* contributions.

Best.