devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] DeviceMap graduation
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 10:34:35 GMT
Hi Reza,

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 12:51 AM, Reza <reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> ...So next we need to do an incubator list vote, then it goes to the board.
> What is the date of that meeting?...

Correct, you can now start the vote on the Incubator PMC list,
including a reference to this vote. You can also indicate that we
already have two Incubator PMC members votes, from Kevan and myself.

You have tallied this vote early but as you say all members of the new
PMC and the two active mentors have voted so I agree that it's ok,
especially as there's an Incubator PMC vote on top of it anyway. Make
sure to leave that one open for at least 72 hours. Once that's done I
can add the resolution to the board's agenda.

As per http://www.apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html the next
board meeting is on November 19th so that should work.

-Bertrand