devicemap-dev mailing list archives

From Reza <reza.nagh...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache DeviceMap from the incubator
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:00:02 GMT
Thats great news! You mentioned you will put this on next months board agenda? So thats December?
      From: Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>
 To: "devicemap-dev@incubator.apache.org" <devicemap-dev@incubator.apache.org>
 Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 3:51 AM
 Subject: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache DeviceMap from the incubator

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Reza <reza.naghibi@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> So is this enough to pass? The graduation docs didnt specifically say what is required
out of this vote.

Yes, graduation is a majority vote in the Incubator PMC, so four +1s
and no other votes over a 72-hour period are fine.

-Bertrand

Reza <reza.naghibi@yahoo.com>
>  Sent: Saturday, November 8, 2014 3:52 PM
>  Subject: Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache DeviceMap from the incubator
>
> Decloaking and voting +1.
>
> This project is similar in size to Etch.
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>

>> On Nov 8, 2014, at 3:02 PM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
>>
>> I've checked logs, looked at mail archives and followed the discussion.
>>
>> The community is indeed small, but it is ALIVE!
>> I personally think that DeviceMap is pretty mature and thus it naturally does not
attract so many new committers. But what it does it seems to do fine. We've seen this in other
projects with similar maturity level as well.