deltaspike-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Thomas Kernstock <t.kernst...@e-technologies.at>
Subject AW: Deltaspike 1.8.2 -> 1.9.3
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2020 00:15:07 GMT
Hi Thomas,

last post for this night. I tried out version 1.9.1 and got another but different stacktrace
while deploying: 

2020-04-07T02:11:19.477+0200|WARN: WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.security.impl.extension.SecurityInterceptor
is enabled for the application and for the bean archive Karriereportal.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-security-module-impl.
It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
2020-04-07T02:11:19.485+0200|WARN: WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.config.view.navigation.NavigationParameterInterceptor
is enabled for the application and for the bean archive Karriereportal.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-jsf-module-impl.
It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
2020-04-07T02:11:19.485+0200|WARN: WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.config.view.navigation.NavigationParameterListInterceptor
is enabled for the application and for the bean archive Karriereportal.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-jsf-module-impl.
It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
2020-04-07T02:11:19.488+0200|WARN: WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.throttling.ThrottledInterceptor
is enabled for the application and for the bean archive Karriereportal.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-core-impl.
It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
2020-04-07T02:11:19.488+0200|WARN: WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.lock.LockedInterceptor
is enabled for the application and for the bean archive Karriereportal.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-core-impl.
It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
2020-04-07T02:11:19.488+0200|WARN: WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.future.FutureableInterceptor
is enabled for the application and for the bean archive Karriereportal.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-core-impl.
It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
2020-04-07T02:11:19.488+0200|WARN: WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.monitoring.InvocationMonitorInterceptor
is enabled for the application and for the bean archive Karriereportal.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-core-impl.
It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
2020-04-07T02:11:19.778+0200|SCHWERWIEGEND: Exception during lifecycle processing
org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentException: CDI deployment failure:org/apache/deltaspike/jpa/impl/entitymanager/EntityManagerMetadata
-- org/apache/deltaspike/jpa/impl/entitymanager/EntityManagerMetadata
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:756)
	at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:142)
	at org.glassfish.web.loader.WebappClassLoader.defineLoadedClass(WebappClassLoader.java:3449)
	at org.glassfish.web.loader.WebappClassLoader.findClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1139)
	at org.glassfish.web.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1705)
	at org.glassfish.web.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1583)
	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2671)
	at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:3075)
	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Class.java:2178)
	at org.jboss.weld.util.SecurityActions.getDeclaredConstructor(SecurityActions.java:38)
	at org.jboss.weld.util.Proxies.getUnproxyableClassException(Proxies.java:206)
	at org.jboss.weld.util.Proxies.getUnproxyableTypeException(Proxies.java:178)
	at org.jboss.weld.util.Proxies.getUnproxyableTypesExceptionInt(Proxies.java:190)
	at org.jboss.weld.util.Proxies.getUnproxyableTypesException(Proxies.java:173)
	at org.jboss.weld.util.Proxies.isTypesProxyable(Proxies.java:161)
	at org.jboss.weld.bean.ProducerMethod.<init>(ProducerMethod.java:76)
	at org.jboss.weld.bean.ProducerMethod.of(ProducerMethod.java:60)
	at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.AbstractBeanDeployer.createProducerMethod(AbstractBeanDeployer.java:230)
	at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.AbstractBeanDeployer.createProducerMethods(AbstractBeanDeployer.java:215)
	at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.AbstractBeanDeployer.createObserversProducersDisposers(AbstractBeanDeployer.java:192)
	at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.BeanDeployer.createProducersAndObservers(BeanDeployer.java:306)
	at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldStartup.deployBeans(WeldStartup.java:443)
	at org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldBootstrap.deployBeans(WeldBootstrap.java:86)
	at org.glassfish.weld.WeldDeployer.processApplicationLoaded(WeldDeployer.java:512)
	at org.glassfish.weld.WeldDeployer.event(WeldDeployer.java:424)
	at org.glassfish.kernel.event.EventsImpl.send(EventsImpl.java:131)
	at org.glassfish.internal.data.ApplicationInfo.load(ApplicationInfo.java:344)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.server.ApplicationLifecycle.prepare(ApplicationLifecycle.java:568)
	at org.glassfish.deployment.admin.DeployCommand.execute(DeployCommand.java:561)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.CommandRunnerImpl$2$1.run(CommandRunnerImpl.java:558)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.CommandRunnerImpl$2$1.run(CommandRunnerImpl.java:554)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:360)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.CommandRunnerImpl$2.execute(CommandRunnerImpl.java:553)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.CommandRunnerImpl$3.run(CommandRunnerImpl.java:584)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.CommandRunnerImpl$3.run(CommandRunnerImpl.java:576)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:360)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.CommandRunnerImpl.doCommand(CommandRunnerImpl.java:575)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.CommandRunnerImpl.doCommand(CommandRunnerImpl.java:1496)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.CommandRunnerImpl.access$1300(CommandRunnerImpl.java:120)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.CommandRunnerImpl$ExecutionContext.execute(CommandRunnerImpl.java:1878)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.CommandRunnerImpl$ExecutionContext.execute(CommandRunnerImpl.java:1754)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.AdminAdapter.doCommand(AdminAdapter.java:564)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.AdminAdapter.onMissingResource(AdminAdapter.java:251)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.StaticHttpHandlerBase.service(StaticHttpHandlerBase.java:166)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper$HttpHandlerCallable.call(ContainerMapper.java:520)
	at com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper.service(ContainerMapper.java:217)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler.runService(HttpHandler.java:182)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler.doHandle(HttpHandler.java:156)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpServerFilter.handleRead(HttpServerFilter.java:218)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.ExecutorResolver$9.execute(ExecutorResolver.java:95)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeFilter(DefaultFilterChain.java:260)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeChainPart(DefaultFilterChain.java:177)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.execute(DefaultFilterChain.java:109)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.process(DefaultFilterChain.java:88)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.ProcessorExecutor.execute(ProcessorExecutor.java:53)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.fireIOEvent(TCPNIOTransport.java:524)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.AbstractIOStrategy.fireIOEvent(AbstractIOStrategy.java:89)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.run0(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:94)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.access$100(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:33)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy$WorkerThreadRunnable.run(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:114)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:569)
	at org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:549)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

2020-04-07T02:11:19.779+0200|SCHWERWIEGEND: Exception while loading the app






Br
Thomas

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.thomas@gmail.com> 
Gesendet: Montag, 6. April 2020 21:41
An: users@deltaspike.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Deltaspike 1.8.2 -> 1.9.3

It would be great if you could always find the breaking version - otherwise
its very hard to find the reason if you skip 3 versions :P

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virenfrei.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Am Mo., 6. Apr. 2020 um 20:36 Uhr schrieb Thomas Kernstock <
t.kernstock@e-technologies.at>:

> Hi guys,
>
> Me again. After a while I tried upgrading to 1.9.3 again.
> Right now my application is running perfectly fine on Payarafish 5.201
> with Deltaspike 1.8.2, Omnifaces 3.3. and Primefaces  8.0. In my project I
> use the modules
>
>   *   Bean-validation
>   *   JPA
>   *   JSF (Proxy and Security)
>   *   Partial-bean
>
> When I replace the Deltaspike jars with 1.9.3 there are no problems in
> eclipse (like in my mail from February) Instead I get a stacktrace while
> deploying the application:
>
> 2020-04-06T20:27:54.823+0200|INFORMATION: Karriereportal was successfully
> deployed in 17.698 milliseconds.
> 2020-04-06T20:28:17.326+0200|WARNUNG: BeanProvider shall not be used to
> create @Dependent scoped beans. Bean: Producer Method [WindowContext] with
> qualifiers [@Default @Named @Any] declared as [[BackedAnnotatedMethod]
> @Produces @Named @Dependent public
> org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.scope.window.WindowContextProducer.getWindowContext()]
> 2020-04-06T20:28:17.357+0200|SCHWERWIEGEND:
> [1876507d-b3e1-4a25-bba2-f108db145eba][0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]
> FacesExceptionFilter: An exception occurred during processing servlet
> request. Error page '/errorpages/error.jsp' will be shown.
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.system.JsfSystemEventBroadcaster.processEvent(JsfSystemEventBroadcaster.java:56)
>        at
> javax.faces.event.SystemEvent.processListener(SystemEvent.java:123)
>        at
> com.sun.faces.application.applicationimpl.Events.processListeners(Events.java:253)
>        at
> com.sun.faces.application.applicationimpl.Events.invokeListenersFor(Events.java:231)
>        at
> com.sun.faces.application.applicationimpl.Events.publishEvent(Events.java:115)
>        at
> com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.publishEvent(ApplicationImpl.java:127)
>        at
> com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.publishEvent(ApplicationImpl.java:119)
>        at
> javax.faces.application.ApplicationWrapper.publishEvent(ApplicationWrapper.java:776)
>        at
> javax.faces.application.ApplicationWrapper.publishEvent(ApplicationWrapper.java:776)
>        at
> javax.faces.application.ApplicationWrapper.publishEvent(ApplicationWrapper.java:776)
>        at
> javax.faces.application.ApplicationWrapper.publishEvent(ApplicationWrapper.java:776)
>        at
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.injection.InjectionAwareApplicationWrapper.publishEvent(InjectionAwareApplicationWrapper.java:148)
>        at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.queueException(Phase.java:135)
>        at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.queueException(Phase.java:124)
>        at com.sun.faces.lifecycle.Phase.doPhase(Phase.java:84)
>        at
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.RestoreViewPhase.doPhase(RestoreViewPhase.java:110)
>        at
> com.sun.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:177)
>        at
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.request.DeltaSpikeLifecycleWrapper.execute(DeltaSpikeLifecycleWrapper.java:89)
>        at
> javax.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleWrapper.execute(LifecycleWrapper.java:73)
>        at
> javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.executeLifecyle(FacesServlet.java:707)
>        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:451)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.service(StandardWrapper.java:1636)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:331)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:211)
>        at
> org.omnifaces.filter.FacesExceptionFilter.doFilter(FacesExceptionFilter.java:133)
>        at
> org.omnifaces.filter.FacesExceptionFilter.doFilter(FacesExceptionFilter.java:118)
>        at org.omnifaces.filter.HttpFilter.doFilter(HttpFilter.java:108)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:253)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:211)
>        at
> org.primefaces.webapp.filter.FileUploadFilter.doFilter(FileUploadFilter.java:89)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:253)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:211)
>        at
> org.glassfish.tyrus.servlet.TyrusServletFilter.doFilter(TyrusServletFilter.java:282)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:253)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:211)
>        at
> org.omnifaces.filter.CacheControlFilter.doFilter(CacheControlFilter.java:239)
>        at org.omnifaces.filter.HttpFilter.doFilter(HttpFilter.java:108)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:253)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:211)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:257)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:757)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:577)
>        at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebPipeline.invoke(WebPipeline.java:99)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:158)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.doService(CoyoteAdapter.java:371)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:238)
>        at
> com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper$HttpHandlerCallable.call(ContainerMapper.java:520)
>        at
> com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper.service(ContainerMapper.java:217)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler.runService(HttpHandler.java:182)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler.doHandle(HttpHandler.java:156)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpServerFilter.handleRead(HttpServerFilter.java:218)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.ExecutorResolver$9.execute(ExecutorResolver.java:95)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeFilter(DefaultFilterChain.java:260)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeChainPart(DefaultFilterChain.java:177)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.execute(DefaultFilterChain.java:109)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.process(DefaultFilterChain.java:88)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.ProcessorExecutor.execute(ProcessorExecutor.java:53)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.fireIOEvent(TCPNIOTransport.java:524)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.AbstractIOStrategy.fireIOEvent(AbstractIOStrategy.java:89)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.run0(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:94)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.access$100(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:33)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy$WorkerThreadRunnable.run(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:114)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:569)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:549)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>
> 2020-04-06T20:28:18.063+0200|SCHWERWIEGEND:
> [df043efb-6374-4d9a-9595-bdb71e54c54e][0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1]
> FacesExceptionFilter: An exception occurred during processing servlet
> request. Error page '/errorpages/error.jsp' will be shown.
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>        at
> org.apache.deltaspike.core.api.provider.BeanProvider.getContextualReference(BeanProvider.java:144)
>        at
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.request.DeltaSpikeFacesContextWrapper.init(DeltaSpikeFacesContextWrapper.java:157)
>        at
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.request.DeltaSpikeFacesContextWrapper.lazyInit(DeltaSpikeFacesContextWrapper.java:147)
>        at
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.request.DeltaSpikeFacesContextWrapper.broadcastDestroyedJsfRequestEvent(DeltaSpikeFacesContextWrapper.java:136)
>        at
> org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.listener.request.DeltaSpikeFacesContextWrapper.release(DeltaSpikeFacesContextWrapper.java:104)
>        at
> javax.faces.context.FacesContextWrapper.release(FacesContextWrapper.java:319)
>        at
> org.primefaces.context.PrimeFacesContext.release(PrimeFacesContext.java:123)
>        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:454)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.service(StandardWrapper.java:1636)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:331)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:211)
>        at
> org.omnifaces.filter.FacesExceptionFilter.doFilter(FacesExceptionFilter.java:133)
>        at
> org.omnifaces.filter.FacesExceptionFilter.doFilter(FacesExceptionFilter.java:118)
>        at org.omnifaces.filter.HttpFilter.doFilter(HttpFilter.java:108)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:253)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:211)
>        at
> org.primefaces.webapp.filter.FileUploadFilter.doFilter(FileUploadFilter.java:89)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:253)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:211)
>        at
> org.glassfish.tyrus.servlet.TyrusServletFilter.doFilter(TyrusServletFilter.java:282)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:253)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:211)
>        at
> org.omnifaces.filter.CacheControlFilter.doFilter(CacheControlFilter.java:239)
>        at org.omnifaces.filter.HttpFilter.doFilter(HttpFilter.java:108)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:253)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:211)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:257)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.doInvoke(StandardPipeline.java:757)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:577)
>        at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebPipeline.invoke(WebPipeline.java:99)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:158)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.doService(CoyoteAdapter.java:371)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:238)
>        at
> com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper$HttpHandlerCallable.call(ContainerMapper.java:520)
>        at
> com.sun.enterprise.v3.services.impl.ContainerMapper.service(ContainerMapper.java:217)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler.runService(HttpHandler.java:182)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpHandler.doHandle(HttpHandler.java:156)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpServerFilter.handleRead(HttpServerFilter.java:218)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.ExecutorResolver$9.execute(ExecutorResolver.java:95)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeFilter(DefaultFilterChain.java:260)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.executeChainPart(DefaultFilterChain.java:177)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.execute(DefaultFilterChain.java:109)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.process(DefaultFilterChain.java:88)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.ProcessorExecutor.execute(ProcessorExecutor.java:53)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.fireIOEvent(TCPNIOTransport.java:524)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.AbstractIOStrategy.fireIOEvent(AbstractIOStrategy.java:89)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.run0(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:94)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy.access$100(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:33)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.strategies.WorkerThreadIOStrategy$WorkerThreadRunnable.run(WorkerThreadIOStrategy.java:114)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.doWork(AbstractThreadPool.java:569)
>        at
> org.glassfish.grizzly.threadpool.AbstractThreadPool$Worker.run(AbstractThreadPool.java:549)
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>
> I couldn't find any infos in the what's new pages regarding changes in the
> configuration/faces.xml ect.
> Any idea what I should check to avoid/repair this problem?
>
> Br
> Thomas
>
>
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
Virenfrei.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Mime
View raw message