deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying mocks using Deltaspike Test Control
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 08:25:24 GMT
Hi

Thanks for the pointer... cannot see any difference though

I also tried to print the class path (to be sure)
using  System.out.println(System.getProperty("java.class.path")); and also
trying to load the apache-deltaspike.properties file, using
...ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream("META-INF/apache-deltaspike.properties");
and its on the classpath...

Can I debug it somehow? It's probably some easy error I cannot see at the
moment

Regards
LF

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com