deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Using OWB (and Weld) and mocking @ApplicationScoped beans
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 07:19:51 GMT
Hi

I read in http://deltaspike.apache.org/documentation/test-control.html that
when using OWB (only??) and mocking @ApplicationScoped beans I would need
to use ApplicationMockManager and not DynamicMockManager.

When trying it out it seems that it works (with my simple tests at least)
using DynamicMockManager for @ApplicationScoped beans both for OWB and
Weld....

Did I miss something or for what cases does it not work?

Regards
LF

--
Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards