deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Instantiation Exception <instantiationexcept...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike Data - What application servers are supported?
Date Mon, 08 May 2017 19:56:13 GMT
John,

I want to clarify one thing. When I use
META-INF/apache-deltaspike.properties with
globalAlternatives.org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.spi.transaction.
TransactionStrategy=org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.impl.transaction.
ContainerManagedTransactionStrategy

should I use alternative in beans.xml? And which one?
org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.impl.transaction.ContainerManagedTransactionStr
ategy
or org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.impl.transaction.BeanManagedUserTransactionStrategy

Best regards,
Konrad