deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Avinash Moram <avi.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Implicit groups - conversationManager.closeConversationGroup - do not see new dswid in address bar url
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:44:28 GMT
Hi,

I have implemented nested conversations using the Implicit Sub Groups
method. Now I am trying to close the sub group, everything seems to be
working fine except that I still see the old dswid in the address bar url.
I am sure the current EJB (which is in parent group) which calls the
conversationManager.closeConversationGroup doesn't have any references of
the other ejb's from the sub group.

Is there something I am missing that needs to be done other than closing
the subgroup?

And also, every ejb which has different jsf pages shows the same dswid, is
it because all these ejb's belong to the same group? I traverse through one
ejb through another either using links or buttons which call the ejb method
on action attribute of that link or button to return a view.

@ConversationGroup("GroupParent") // view - home.xhtml -- same dswid
ParentEJB (I am closing the subgroup "SubGroupParent" here)

@ConversationSubGroup(of = GroupParent.class, subGroup = SubGroup1.class)
public class ConversationWQImplicitSubGroup

@ConversationSubGroup(of = SubGroup1.class, subGroup = SubGroupParent.class)
public class ConversationWQSearchImplicitSubGroup

@ConversationGroup("SubGroup1")
ChildEJB1 implements SubGroupParent

@ConversationGroup("SubGroup1")
ChildEJB2 implements SubGroupParent