deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Pawel.Mac...@b-m.pl
Subject ODP: Howto use DeltaSpike Configuration Module for userprofiles
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 08:04:02 GMT
This could be a great feature. After a small research there are only
native Java Preferences ( hate that ) or self made. But it is very common
and fits in DS suite in my opinion.

PaweĊ‚

Od:     Thomas Lustig <tm.lustig@gmail.com>
Do:     users@deltaspike.apache.org
Data:   2017-03-19 10:14
Temat:  Howto use DeltaSpike Configuration Module for userprofiles

Dear Community,

I am really fond of using Deltaspike configuration module to configure my
JEE application.
I would like to store also data that is specific to application users in a
kind of profile.

config_key              profile_key                       config_value
john                        favorite_menues my_books,my_posts
eliza                       favorite_menues my_posts,my_music

Are there some best practises how to implement such an additional
dimension
(profile_key) using deltaspike?

Thanking you very much in advance for helping me

kind regards

Tom