deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Avinash Moram <avi.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GroupedConversation issue after adding windowcontext
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 17:58:59 GMT
Hi Gerhard,

I got the ds working after my TL suggested to add the below config into my
faces-config.

<component>

<component-type>org.apache.deltaspike.WindowIdHolder</component-type>

<component-class>org.apache.deltaspike.jsf.impl.component.window.WindowIdComponent</component-class>
</component>

now, when I try to close the GroupedConversation.close() on the same page
which am on, all the variables gets re-initialized, but if I use an
implicit group and try the
GroupedConversationManager.closeConversationGroup(ConversationWQSearchImplicitSubGroup.class)
from my second page and navigate through a click of button which return
this "search.xhtml?faces-redirect=true" as action, my first page search
results still stay on the page and in addition I see the same dswid in my
browser url.

Do I see a new dswid when I close my conversations?

Thanks & Regards,
Avinash