deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike Data - What application servers are supported?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 11:05:50 GMT
Hi Konrad,

What that's referring to is that you need to create a
META-INF/apache-deltaspike.properties and add the following line:

globalAlternatives.org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.spi.transaction.TransactionStrategy=org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.impl.transaction.ContainerManagedTransactionStrategy

I do something similar to  you, and it works perfect.  I'm using maven to
build a WAR file, so it just goes in
src/main/resources/META-INF/apache-deltaspike.properties

John