deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Lustig <tm.lus...@gmail.com>
Subject Howto use DeltaSpike Configuration Module for userprofiles
Date Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:13:59 GMT
Dear Community,

I am really fond of using Deltaspike configuration module to configure my
JEE application.
I would like to store also data that is specific to application users in a
kind of profile.

config_key              profile_key                       config_value
john                        favorite_menues               my_books,my_posts
eliza                       favorite_menues               my_posts,my_music

Are there some best practises how to implement such an additional dimension
(profile_key) using deltaspike?

Thanking you very much in advance for helping me

kind regards

Tom