deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Iury Lira <iury.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about how DeltaSpike Injection process
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 00:01:31 GMT
Hi Guys,

Could you help me to solve that issue?

I am having problem to create my generic business and generic repository.

I would like to implements something like this:

public abstract class AbstractBusiness<T, PK extends Serializable> {

@Inject

protected AbstractEntityRepository<T, PK> repository;

}

@Repository

public abstract class BrandRepository extends
AbstractEntityRepository<Brand, Long> {
}

Then, my business concrete class should be like

public class BrandBusiness extends AbstractBusiness<Brand,Long> {

However I got Weld exception...

Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408:
Unsatisfied dependencies for type AbstractEntityRepository<Brand, Long>
with qualifiers @Default

  at injection point [BackedAnnotatedField] @Inject protected
br.com.kropneus.domain.shared.AbstractBusiness.repository