deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Instantiation Exception <instantiationexcept...@gmail.com>
Subject DeltaSpike Data - What application servers are supported?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 08:38:08 GMT
Hi,

In my company projects we use WildFly. In the past I tried few times to use
DeltaSpike Data, but it didn't work. I configured everything according to
documentation. In pure CDI scenario it worked. But when I created
@Dependent @Repository and injected it to @Stateless EJB I got some
transaction errors when tried to call EJB methods. In documentation I see
warning:

Some containers do not support BeanManagedUserTransactionStrategy! As JTA
> has still some portability issues even in Java EE 7, it might be required
> that you implement your own TransactionStrategy. We will think about
> providing an acceptable solution for this.

Is it about WildFly? Is WildFly supported?

Best regards,
Konrad