deltaspike-users mailing list archives

From Instantiation Exception <instantiationexcept...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DeltaSpike Data - What application servers are supported?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 09:21:02 GMT
So DeltaSpike is not designed to run on full application servers?

We (and I think a lot of other people) use CDI with EJB because of
pragmatism: security, thread safety, asynchronicity. Of course we can write
security handling and some thread safe scope on our own, but we prefer
spending time on writing business logic - not inventing frameworks.

Best regards,
Konrad